Corporate Finance Manager
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?; Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
This is a newly created opportunity to work as part of our UK wide Corporate Finance team. Based in York but supporting the delivery of projects for the Yorkshire and NE region, you will be working as a key member of a supportive and knowledgeable team of Corporate Finance professionals. In your role as Corporate Finance Manager, you will work on a variety of M&A transactions and support with lead advisory, due diligence, financial modelling and other responsibilities. Your progression and development will be supported both locally and nationally, encouraging you to reach your full potential. You will be self-motivated, have strong relationship building skills and enjoy working closely with your clients to achieve results.
Day to day duties
- Bridge the gap between Executives and the Director/Partner team
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Begin to lead meetings and relationships with your clients, providing detailed guidance on the information delivered and guide them through the transaction
- Engage with the wider Corporate Finance team within the business to ensure you are working on a National level to service clients and keep technical expertise current
- Build and maintain relationships with our network of intermediaries and professional contacts
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing workloads and coaching more junior team members
- Corporate Finance experience is desired however not essential, this role may also be suited to someone looking to transition from an Audit Manager/Senior Manager position
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in networking
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.