Transfer Pricing Specialist
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Specialist to join the Kerry Group Transfer Pricing team, reporting to the Group Transfer Pricing Manager.
This role requires candidates with relevant experience and a university degree in Accounting, Economics, Taxation, or a related field. Prior exposure to transfer pricing would also be advantageous.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy, we are flexible on candidate location within Ireland.
What will I be doing?
- Collect, check, and analyse qualitative and quantitative data on intercompany transactions.
- Assist with functional interviews in various global Kerry locations, prepare interview agendas and writeups.
- Prepare and/or update benchmarking studies to support the arm’s length nature of intercompany transactions.
- Prepare and/or update Transfer Pricing Documentation for Group companies globally.
- Prepare analyses of key industry trends in various jurisdictions.
- Liaise with external service providers and supervise the preparation of transfer pricing reports, benchmarks and ad hoc deliverables, including review and edit of these deliverables.
- Assist with tax audits in multiple jurisdictions and draft responses to queries from tax authorities
- Monitor internal compliance with Group transfer pricing policies and ensure that all intercompany transactions are undertaken in line with the arm’s length principle.
- Monitor ongoing developments from the OECD’s BEPS action plan and assess the impact on the Group from these changes
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of new transfer pricing projects.
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Taxation, or a related field. Prior experience in tax or related working experience is required. Prior exposure to transfer pricing is considered a plus.
- Experience in research and analytical activities, excellent drafting skills, ability to organise and summarise complex material clearly.
- Proven ability to work on project basis within strict deadlines in autonomous manner with a limited level of supervision.
- Analytical thinking, excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills, experience with databases such as Orbis, ktMine, S&P Capital IQ is a plus
At Kerry, we believe in giving talented, curious people the opportunity to make a difference. We work as a team, searching for the best ways to inspire food and nourish life. We are a community of innovators, working across disciplines to solve global food challenges with a fresh approach. We want you to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
We also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Health Care Cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world.
Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.