Part-qualified Tax Accountant
The Part Qualified Tax Accountant role based in Ashford will see you:
- Working with a small portfolio of 100 limited companies, working on tax returns.
- Develop your skills within a team of 20 people.
The client for the Part Qualified Tax Accountant role based in Ashford is:
- The practice ethos is to develop long-term relationships with all clients, so you can treat them as part of their company - the people you turn to whenever you have a business or financial question; an essential part of your business team.
- Over 1,000 clients.
- 20 members of staff.
- Three partners and a larger office in Ashford.
The key responsibilities of the Part Qualified Tax Accountant based in Ashford is:
- Performing tax returns.
- Working with the wider team.
- Take on a small portfolio of 100 limited companies.
The successful candidate for the Part Qualified Tax Accountant based in Ashford is:
- AAT Part Qualified.
- Handle themselves well with clients.
- Bring their own personality to the office.
- 8:30am-4:30pm with half an hour lunch break.
- Standard holidays, after 5 years an extra day a year.
- Health scheme system.
- Flexible working for the right candidate.
- Overseas annual training.