- Assist in handling all financial reporting matters, especially on auditing including completion of audit assignments and supervision of juniors.
- To assist in liaising with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industries.
- Testing internal control systems, analytical review procedures, drafting reports and management letters, reviewing consolidation accounts, and ensuring that financial statements of companies are prepared in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team.
- Ability to manage diversified engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, results-based team environment.
- Effectively collaborate with managers and partners to drive audit assignment progress.