Regional Risk & Quality - Methodology Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career with the Risk and Quality (“R&Q”) Methodology team, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support client service teams and leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving quality with a specific focus on methodology so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current, prospective clients and reduce our regulatory quality risk.
As a member of the R&Q Methodology group, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex audit and transformation issues from inception to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Work with engagement teams solving methodology queries with a focus on US GAAS/GAAP
- Have the opportunity to build out project plans for implementation of new audit standards with the opportunity to add your own footprint within the practice.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent teams working effectively.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Willing to provide training to the assurance practice on new standards/updates etc
- Working within a supportive R&Q team, reporting with direct lines to the Methodology leader. Depending on the selected role, individuals will be involved with gathering, analyzing information including becoming a subject matter expert in Aura as well as various audit reporting standards.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- High performing senior associate/manager. Candidates should have the following abilities and/or proven record of success in:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Managing projects; and
- Working under own initiative.
- US GAAS/GAAP experience
- We are open to people interested in a career change or a tour of R&Q
- CPA License or equivalent
Demonstrating extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in:
- Organizing and managing a full and diverse set of projects;
- Prioritizing work and being agile to changing direction of projects;
- Building relationships within Caribbean region and across the global network;
- Demonstrating attention to detail and self-review of all work, and the ability to work independently within a team;
- Participating in development of strategic materials with the opportunity to share your experience and point of view; and,
- Preparing materials for leadership meetings and coordinating with presenters.
Minimum years experience required
- Minimum 6 year(s) - Manager
Additional application instructions
- Open to remote/hybrid working arrangement
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 2, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.