Financial Due Diligence Oil & Gas Manager - Transaction Services - Deals
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
PwC Middle East Deals, Financial Due Diligence Energy sector is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Manager to join our team. The Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
What to consider before applying
- This role requires the candidate to be based out of our United Arab Emirates office (Abu Dhabi).
- Prior Energy, Utilities, & Resources sector expertise in a Transaction Services environment is preferred.
- Building an Excel based data packs/ playbooks consisting of income statement projections, balance sheet, revenue analysis etc.
- Ability to read financial statement and management accounts
- Coming up with quality of earning, net debt and net working capital analysis
- Ability to challenge assumptions and analysis relating to the key value considerations
- Can multi-task and cater to ad hoc requests
- Ability to write succinctly an FDD report qualifying / highlighting issues cogently and good written skills for report writing perspective
- Ability to read a VDD report and assist the team with the expert sessions
- Ability to communicate effectively with the client and counterparty representatives
- Experience working in the Energy, Utilities, & Resources sector is an advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ of Financial Due Diligence experience in a big 4 professional services firm
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ICAI etc.
- Overall understanding on M&A from an FDD perspective
- Good team player
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/about-us/life-at-pwc.html
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.