Senior Advisor, Revenue Recognition Accounting
Working in finance at Dell Technologies, you’ll play an integral role helping us adhere to standards that keep us running smoothly. Our Revenue Recognition Accounting team takes the necessary steps required to ensure compliance with our revenue recognition accounting process and regularly reviews invoices for accuracy.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor, Revenue Recognition Accounting on our Revenue Recognition Accounting Team in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Advisor, Revenue Recognition Accounting, you will be responsible for implementing close, reporting & disclosure activities in compliance Revenue Recognition standards (ASC 606), including compliance with SOX controls. Besides that:
- Perform necessary analysis to ensure adherence to proper revenue recognition per policies and controls.
- Works cross functionally with various stakeholders to advice, drive compliance with Revenue Recognition.
- Possess ability to interpret Revenue Standards and apply the necessary accounting judgements and analysis.
- Support Revenue related systems and work with IT to support key financial systems
- Be a change agent to manage system/process implementation, innovate with automation strategies and workforce transformation. Collaborate globally in automation initiatives and lead projects as required.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7 or more years working experience in audit firm (preferably big 4), with familiarity & experience with US GAAP Revenue Recognition Standard (ASC 606), and SOX controls.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and or Finance/Accounting Certification, eg CPA.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & leadership skills, able to collaborate with different stakeholders and global interactions. Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple priorities and deliver under tight schedules.
Prior working experience working with multinational national company, supporting matrix organization, familiarity with ERP will be added advantage.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.