Are you looking to take the next step on your journey?
Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"?
If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants, Wealth Mangers and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone.
Our Wealth Management team is growing in key locations across the UK and makes a fantastic partnership with accountancy where we can offer Tax advice and Wealth Management in the same office for our clients.The role
- Always operating within the requirements of the applicable Financial Conduct Authority rules and regulations
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients
- Work collaboratively with the supporting team
- Gather and analyse information required to provide financial planning advice
- Review client’s circumstances regularly in adherence with internal procedures and make appropriate recommendations
- Complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner in line with the guidelines
- Satisfy the regulatory CPD thresholds and keep up to date with all compliance matters and Conduct Rules
- Create and maintain appropriate business relationships within Azets Group
- Sound technical knowledge of pensions, investments and taxation including estate planning and demonstrated ability to transfer technical knowledge to others
- Up to date knowledge of FCA Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Previous experience in a financial planning environment is essential
- Client Consultation: Engage with clients to understand their financial objectives, ;risk tolerance, and investment preferences. Conduct thorough fact-finding interviews to assess their current financial status, including income, assets, expenses, debts, and existing investments.
- Financial Planning: Utilize your expertise in UK financial regulations, tax laws, and investment options to develop tailored financial plans for clients. Take into account factors such as retirement planning, wealth management, inheritance tax planning, and protection strategies. Provide recommendations and strategies to help clients achieve their short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- Investment Advice: Research, evaluate, and recommend appropriate investment options based on clients' goals and risk profiles, taking into account UK-specific investment vehicles such as ISAs (Individual Savings Accounts), SIPPs (Self-Invested Personal Pensions). Monitor investment performance, analyse market trends, and keep in regular contact with your clients.
- Retirement Planning: Advise clients on UK-specific retirement savings options, including workplace pensions, personal pensions, and state ;pensions. Help clients understand the impact of pension ;contributions and tax relief, and guide them in maximizing their retirement savings. Provide strategies for retirement income withdrawal, considering annuities, drawdown options, and tax implications.
- Compliance and Regulation: Ensure compliance with all relevant UK financial regulations and legislation, including those set forth by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other regulatory bodies. Maintain a thorough understanding of the FCA's Conduct of Business Sourcebook (COBS) and adhere to its guidelines, ensuring that all advice and recommendations meet the required standards.
- Ongoing Client Support: Establish long-term relationships with clients and provide ongoing support and guidance. Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and investment portfolios, ensuring they remain aligned with their objectives and adapting to changing circumstances. Proactively communicate with clients to address any concerns or changes in their financial situation.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience working as a Financial Adviser in the UK market, with a solid understanding of UK financial regulations and tax laws.
- Strong knowledge of UK-specific investment products, pensions, and tax-efficient savings options.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build trust and rapport with clients.
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail when conducting financial analysis and creating financial plans.
- Ability to work independently, managing client relationships and delivering high-quality financial advice.
- Strong ethical standards and a commitment to acting in the best interests of clients.
- Compliance-driven approach, staying up to date with regulatory changes and adhering to industry standards
We are looking for three things in particular
- Be a good colleague- work well with your colleagues in Azets and help them achieve our collective goals
- Be ambitious - Whether that be academically, professionally, or commercially we want you to strive to be your best
- Do the right thing- We are an advice-based business, and the quality of our advice is paramount