Executive/Senior Executive - HR & Payroll Services (Hybrid Work)
TMF Group in Hong Kong is currently looking for Executive or Senior Executive to join our HR & Payroll Services Team.
- Support and provide HR and Payroll Service for our clients.
- Create and maintain each Client file which may include filing folders, work instruction, payroll calendar, trusted source, etc.
- Performs End to End payroll with medium to difficult complexity, including:
- Data input in payroll system
- Monthly payroll calculations
- Final payment calculation
- Employee benefits administration (leave, claims, etc.)
- HR related matters etc.
- Bank file preparation
- Monitoring fund request and receipt by deadlines
- Cash summary
- Perform statutory submissions: Preparation of Employer’s Tax Return and Monthly Pension submission.
- Adherence to ISAE 3402 / ISO 27001 standards.
- Ensure client are invoiced correctly and timely.
- Minimum degree of Associate or bachelor’s in business, Accounting, Statistics, mathematics, Analytics or related discipline.
- At least 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in payroll outsourcing.
- Knowledgeable in Hong Kong / Macau payroll, HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and relevant taxation legislations.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Detail-minded and numerical sensitive person.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- 13th month salary + discretionary bonus
- Birthday Leave plus Annual Leave
- Strategic working location- Easily accessible
- Medical Benefits/ Dental / Medical Check-Up Benefits.
- Group Insurance Benefits (Life insurance/ Group Hospitalization & Surgical/ Group Personal Accident)
- Flexible working time
- Clear career path so you can have further opportunities to develop your career
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Stable working employment
Applications close: 31 Oct 2023 China Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.