We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Discover the role
Supports, and in conjunction with, The A&T Supervisor and Managers, manages a team of staff, ensuring that the provision of all client work for the portfolio is delivered on time and to a high standard in order to meet productivity targets.
- Review of processing of accounting and tax reporting files, by allocation of international client portfolio
- Preparation or review of annual financial statements, tax reporting (VAT/CIT/WHT, others), closing transactions, and audit assistance
- Main contact for the client to assist and support daily activities
- Responsible to meet the deliverables and deadlines of the clients
- Supervision and coaching of Accountants and Associate Accountants by coordinating the workload in the team
- Act as a point of reference and expertise for his/her team
- Fluent knowledge of English (B1/B2);
- Bachelor in Accounting - Master in Tax or equivalent
- Member or trainee of the ITAA (Belgian Institute for Tax Advisors and Accountants) is a plus
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience in accounting firms or multinational environment;
- Experience in guiding and coaching junior staff members
- Autonomy, anticipation, responsiveness, hands-on mentality, and team spirit is key
- Good communication skills with Supervisors, Managers, and subordinates;
- Financial accountability
What’s in it for you?
- A net representation allowance to optimize the package!
- A net homeworking allowance
- Hospitalization insurance DKV (children and partner can be affiliated for free)
- Ambulant cost insurance DKV
- Dental and Eye insurance DKV
- Group Insurance with AG Insurance: 5% of annual gross salary (no employee contribution);
- 26 days of paid holiday/annum (20 legal days – 6 extra-legal days);
- 10 days of paid public holidays/annum;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Meal vouchers: 8 EUR/day worked (with the legal minimum of 1.09 EUR employee contribution);
- Eco vouchers: 250 EUR/year fully worked;
- A company laptop;
- A company mobile phone;
- The public transport cost is fully covered or you get a company car!
- Benefits @ work access, where you can get discounts from different brands;
- Online trainings across the globe from our own Business Academy to get to know us and our services better!
- Quarterly lunches with the team.
Applications close: 29 Sep 2023 Romance Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.