We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Accounting Advisor on our Accounting Team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
What you’ll achieve
As an Accounting Advisor, you will be responsible for preparing income, balance sheets, consolidated and other statements. Other duties will include:
- Perform end to end DGP accounting close activities including passing manual journal, intercompany transaction and balance sheet reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Policy and meet the deadline given. Participate in accounting analysis & review, annual audit and projects
- Work closely with Business Partners to resolve reconciling items and drive reduction of aged balances greater than 90 days & reconciling items
- Support monthly, quarterly and year-end reports and other analysis schedules. Assist internal and external audit and control process as required.
- Provide adequate support and build strong working relationship with Procurement and Business Partners. Execute controls and actions to ensure compliance with the company's accounting policies and procedure
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancement to drive efficiency
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree in Accounting / part or fully qualified accountant (CPA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Sound experience in the financial services sector
- High level of competence in analysis, interpretation and evaluation of financial data
- Ability to work under tight deadline at times with resource constraint
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
Previous experience working in MNC or Public Accounting Firm
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.