Senior Manager/Director-(Payroll) - Business Process Solutions- Shanghai
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.Work you'll do
- Develops annual business plan, determines BD and activity goals required for attainment of yearly target
- Drives targeted and sustainable of payroll and HR operate solutions that reduce compliance risk, overcome operational inefficiencies, and reinforce business intelligence
- Guides teams through the design and implementation of payroll and HR operate solutions that increase compliance and optimize organizational efficiency
- Demonstrates subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the HR function
- Establishes and maintains effective and constructive relationships with internal/external clients, earns trust and respect through demonstrating a consistent commitment to exceed expectations
- Enables fact-based decision making by using appropriate research techniques and analytical skills
- Improves work efficiency, effectiveness, and client service by using common technology tools
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor's degree or above,
- At least 12 years relevant experience in service outsourcing, HCM solutions and/or related software industries selling to senior-level executives,
- Strong financial acumen and business orientation with innovative approaches to business development,
- Solid proven sales record in continually achieving or exceeding assigned business revenue targets,
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Good communication skills and can maintain positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.