Inventory & Cost Accounting Specialist (Contractual Role - 1 Year)
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize-skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Job Scope includes:
Ensures accurate accounting records for receipts, disbursements and other accounting transactions. Performs a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records.
- Ensure timely & qualitative performance of month-end and during the month activities related to Inventory & Cost Accounting and Reporting –Plant Closing, Inventory Valuation, Pre & Post Close Analysis, Inventory General Ledgers& Transfer Profit Reconciliations, ad-hoc business queries etc.,.
- Should work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert and provide necessary support to the team.
- Provide required support to Regional Business Analysts / Finance Managers / Controllers as and when required.
- Provide support in timely preparation of Metrics, Dashboards, KPIs for reporting to Management.
- Drive Process improvements and keeping SOP documentation up-to-date.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable Internal Controls (SOX & non-SOX) and provide necessary support for smooth completion of Internal & External Audits.
- Provide best-of-the-best service to client and ensure Customer delight.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Semi / Qualified Cost Accountants with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in Cost Accounting area along with exposure to SAP MM.
- Experience in the following areas would be preferred:
- Manufacturing Accounting
- Inventory Accounting
- Product Costing & Pricing
- Exposure to ERP environment for a period of 1 year preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and requirements.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong understanding of business process and systems.
- Well organized& time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams spread over different countries, centres and time zones.
- Must possess strong & effective written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.