We’re Kingfisher, A team made up of over 82,000 passionate people who bring Kingfisher - and all our other brands: B&Q, Screwfix, Brico Depot, Castorama and Koctas - to life. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
At Kingfisher our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We want to ensure that all colleagues, future colleagues, and applicants to Kingfisher are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
We are open to flexible and agile working, both of hours and location. Therefore, we offer colleagues a blend of working from home and our offices, located in London, Southampton & Yeovil. Talk to us about how we can best support you!
As a Finance Analyst, you will support the Management Accountant in the delivery of day-to-day activity, reporting and budgeting of one of our Kingfisher entities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accruals preparation, journals preparation, review of month end P&L numbers to reporting files. Pre-submission meeting preparation, FX analysis and balance sheet ageing of consultancy accruals.
- Submission into HFM.
- Vendor creation processes and invoice processing support, monthly analysis on large expenditure departments and follow up with department business teams.
- Vendor invoicing performance reporting – goods receipts, parked invoices and Duty to Report analysis.
- Ad-hoc FP&A and stakeholder queries which could include expenses, invoices, cost centres, payment related queries and relationship with the Shared Service Centre.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Who you are:
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills as well as relationship building.
- This role would suit an individual looking to study in Accountancy or a part-qualified Accountant looking to be involved in a retail environment in a large international retailer.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills, SAP or Hyperion experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of accruals, month end reporting or management accounting would be a plus.
At Kingfisher, we value the perspectives that any new team members bring, and we want to hear from you. We encourage you to apply for one of our roles even if you do not feel you meet 100% of the requirements.
In return, we offer an inclusive environment, where what you can achieve is limited only by your imagination! We encourage new ideas, actively support experimentation, and strive to build an environment where everyone can be their best self.
We also offer a competitive benefits package and plenty of opportunities to stretch and grow your career.
Interested? Great, apply now and help us to Power the Possible.