Senior Advisor, Revenue Recognition Accounting
Working in finance at Dell Technologies, you’ll play an integral role helping us adhere to standards that keep us running smoothly. Our Revenue Recognition Accounting team takes the necessary steps required to ensure compliance with our revenue recognition accounting process and regularly reviews invoices for accuracy.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor, Revenue Recognition Accounting on our Revenue Recognition Accounting Team in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Advisor, Revenue Recognition Accounting, you will be responsible for providing specialty advisory support in the interpretation and application revenue recognition policies across business stakeholders including sales, legal and operations.
- Work within a diverse and inclusive global team with a broad mix of skill sets across APJC, EMEA & Amers.
- Learn on the job application of governing revenue recognition policies across complex and large deal reviews.
- Have opportunities to grow and develop through in house subject matter expert rotations and project participation
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ years in a relevant professional role with a Bachelor Degree
- Proficient English language skills
- Attention to detail suited to the review of contractual documentation. Clear communication and collaborative business partnering
- Ability to research policies / authoritative guidance and make recommendations. Commitment to meet deadlines and time sensitive priorities
- Optimistic and enthusiastic attitude towards complexity and change
- ASC606 & or ASC842 accounting standards familiarity preferable
- Further European language skills beneficial
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.