UAE National_ Finance Graduates | Al Futtaim Automotive | Finance
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Prepare financial feasibility analysis for operating company performance and business cases, with regard to specified key performance indicators, including balance sheet and working capital financials. Support business requirements, as needed, in the areas of finance, treasury and tax.
What you will do:
- Develop extensive feasibility models and prepare financial feasibility analysis in such a way as to present an accurate, complete, clear picture of the operational business or business case, reflecting expenditure, place, marketability, recovery period and profitability for review and decision by senior management.
- Develop suitable business MIS to encapsulate all the key performance indicators : financial, commercial & operational
- Provide effective and timely Management Reports - financial and operational reports and dashboards to Business operations that enable Automotive companies to manage their operations, including analysis of key financials, balance sheet and working capital.
- Collecting and Analyzing the Data
- Collect data from both internal and external resources on various types of costs. Income and expense projection and variance analysis
- To deliver robust P&L and B/S reporting and analysis; and timely insight into operational performance. To provide timely advice on variances, trends and corrective action to be taken.
- Support senior management in aspects of finance, treasury and tax, as required.
Required Skills to be successful:
- UAE national with family book
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- Good communication skills
About the Team:
In this position you will be working in a fast paced and diverse environment. You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
What equips you for the role:
- Post graduate degree in Finance with extensive knowledge of Financial Management, Information Systems, Financial Analysis, Treasury and Tax gained through work experience with organizations of repute.
- Excellent numeracy skills, Analytical skills, Positive leadership, Team-builder, Commercial awareness
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills are a must. Ideal candidate must be self directed. Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Previous experience in a similar position in a world class organization will be advantageous.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.