We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of employee, financial, and legal administration services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance, and entity management services essential to global business success.We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice.
As a P2P Specialist you will be responsible for variety of P2P tasks including bank statements; posting 3rd Party, Intercompany invoices, employee expenses and collecting approvals according to defined policies and procedures; posting disbursements; payment preparations; vendor reconciliations and masterdata; cash forecast. You will support P2P process in Internal Finance Department also with vendor queries resolution and vendor maintenance process, plus dealing with any additional AP queries that may appear during work. You will have an opportunity to gain more complex knowledge and experience in P2P area.
At this role you will have possibility to mostly remotely or from our office in Katowice.
- On-time bank statement posting
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports preparation
- Receive and review invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures,
- Ensure accuracy of the Bank Master Data in the ERP systems,
- Resolution of internal client queries,
- Reconciling accounts,
- Ensure proper matching of invoices with the payments,
- Support activities related to Internal Controls and Audits,
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Supervisor.
- Student/University Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in similar position is necessary
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of accounting rules,
- MS Office knowledge,
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills,
- Good communication and team work skills,
- Proactive attitude and orientation on problem-solving
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Access to a mental health and well-being platform offering a variety of functionalities that will support you in caring for your well-being
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.
Applications close: 06 Oct 2023 Central European Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.