Complete audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff where required. Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
Our client is a national accountancy practice in the UK with a clear ambition to break into and cement themselves within the top 50. Specialising within Audit, Tax Planning, Corporate Finance, Business Strategy, and outsourcing within a variety of sectors.
As a senior audit you will be conducting audit assignments, ensuring deadlines are met and compliant with necessary regulations. You will produce a detailed audit planning memorandum, including details of any potential difficulties that may have been encountered during previous audits and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence, reporting directly to the Partner/Director/Senior Manager/Manager. Complete audits in accordance the Firm's audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff where required and monitor the progress of jobs, ensure that budgets are met and address any problems that are encountered to ensure that the audit is finished within budget and time frame.
- This role is suited for someone who has previous experience within corporate auditing or at least has audit experience and a strong interest in the sector. Working in a small team you will be heavily involved across multiple medium to large accounts from start to finish.
- Ideally you will be ACA or ACCA, qualified with practice experience
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel essential. Experience in Sage and/or CaseWare would be advantageous.
- Up to £40,000pa.
- Hybrid working from a central office.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Strong support for your personal development
- 33 days holiday (including public holidays)