Specialist - Data Analytics & Reporting
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers around the world.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with a collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
You will have the opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better, and give back to communities in which we work and live.
- Strong knowledge of invoice processing, disbursements, and Internal Control mindset with an ability to identify the gaps and suggest remediation efforts
- Preparing and maintaining MIS reports, KPIs, dashboards, and visualizations to provide accurate metrics to management.
- Preparing various ad-hoc reports according to the management requirements which involve decision making.
- Focused on streamlining, automating, and removing repetitive work from the business processes thereby contribute to increasing productivity and effectiveness of operations.
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP instances with an ability to navigate across various tables to compile meaningful process data
- Perceptual and analytical problem-solving abilities relating to data analysis, identifying performance trends, and presenting skills.
- Directly liaison with the Management teams in showcasing department performance metrics and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to use Quality Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, Pareto analysis, fish-bone diagrams, and process mapping for fact based decisions making.
- Ability to consolidate the process metrics and publish performance dashboards with trend analysis identifying key improvement areas.
- Capable of analyzing data in order to support the development of strategies to effectively manage the action plans that will resolve the issues.
- Should demonstrate strong customer orientation and service-mindedness
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management and across different functions
- Communicates with various stakeholders across Source to Pay processes to simplify and streamline the value chain
- Administers and communicates policies and procedures that apply to invoice processing and related areas.
- Accounts Payable-Invoice Processing
- MS Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Experience in BI Tools (Power BI; Tableau) will be an added advantage.
DuPont is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.