Junior Order to Cash Controller
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We would like to reinforce our Central Finance team in Gateway Zaventem with a Junior Order to Cash Controller.
This position is considered as a starting position for recent graduates that are looking for an opportunity to explore the first steps in the world of Finance and Accounting.
This position will lead to a key role within the Deloitte Finance Department, ultimately ensuring that our sales cycle is well controlled, and optimized. It will allow you to pro-actively work with a large degree of autonomy, ensuring all business-critical items are actioned and all deadlines are adhered to. The team will actively coach and help you in becoming a strong finance professional.
You will become the facilitator and process champion between our internal teams (accounting, treasury, business units) and our Deloitte customers. You will support the order to cash process in the largest sense of the role. You will review and assure that customer invoicing procedures are applied: you will realize process improvements, optimize technology and help our internal teams. You will be at the heart of our commercial operations through the monitoring of payment terms, ensuring commercial compliance and realizing continuous improvements. Towards our customers you organize, and follow-up on invoicing procedure and payment plans. You will also be involved in legal reclaim actions, together with our legal department. You are enthusiastic about reaching out to the multiple stakeholders involved. You are looking forward to support (and drive) Order to cash OTC improvement projects. And this is a coaching and learning environment.
Let's talk about you
- You have a Master with a major in Finance and Accounting or equivalent.
- You will receive an extensive on the job training (6 months) to familiarize yourself with all relevant Order to Cash SAP4HANA transactions, cash matching procedures, bad debt and country legislation, relevant VAT matters, customer specific invoice tools & portals (including e-invoicing).
- You are not reluctant to investigate in the mechanisms and technicalities of order to cash related issues both internal and external (customer) and you are eager to solve related issues upon occurrence.
- You communicate clearly and effectively with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- You have a structured approach and you organize your workload in an efficient way.
- You have good Excel skills in order to analyze existing data reports to look for solutions and manage your work to results.
Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI), our internal business support is as important to us as our clients—and we serve them in the same prompt and professional way. DSI is the lifeblood of the firm. We deliver quality service to internal teams and a unique talent experience to our people. You’ll find challenging work, meaningful development opportunities and flexibility that’s hard to match.
Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal Services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets as well as Risk Services.Our Finance team manages all internal and external finance related matters including credit control, accounts payable & cash management, statutory accounting and financial controlling.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.