Senior FP&A Analyst – Corporate Finance
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
As a Senior Financial Analyst at Baxter, you have the opportunity to work with our internal team as well as collaboratively with the teams we support. As a valued member of our finance organization, your insights and technical expertise will support our operations and contribute to our goals. You are able to adapt quickly and thrive in nearly any situation due to your friendly, open approach to work. Your colleagues and business unit leaders will support you as you grow your professional skills at Baxter.
- Business partnering and financial forecasting/analysis of operating expenses for functions that are EMEA-based and Corporately Managed including Finance, IT, Commercial Excellence, Executive Management, Administration, & HR.
- Assisting Finance Manager with delegated activities for special corporate projects impacting regional and global organisations.
The Corporate FP&A Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for providing financial support and guidance to the corporate functions they support including operating plan and forecasting as well as serving as an integral business partner for organizational initiatives. This person will collaborate with functional leaders to drive the organization to deliver financial goals.
- Collaborating and providing cross-functional support and financial expertise, owning the Annual Operating Plan and forecasting for the corporate functions.
- Deploying, and managing standard processes, reporting and analytics, cost governance, and business partnership across the global workstreams.
- Identifying, assessing, and implementing continuous improvement to financial processes and models
- Identifying areas of financial risk through proactive and regular collaboration with functional leaders
- Supporting the preparation of and presenting monthly financial attainment.
- Leading discussions regarding the financial health of the organization as a vital member and driver of Baxter's transformation.
- Finance professional with 2+ years of working experience in a multinational organisation, gained theoretical and practical knowledge of process management, financial planning and actual reporting processes.
- A person with project management experience, working with multiple teams and the ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with different levels of management.
- Tech-savvy - with practical knowledge of ERP systems, and MS Office applications including VBA, open for process automation (knowledge of JD Edwards will be a plus).
- Specialist with strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving attitude with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Analyst with a proactive management style, positive attitude, and proven track record of developing strategic partnerships and working with others to accomplish objectives and results
- In terms of education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or finance. Professional certification such as CPA is also a plus.
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.