Assistant Manager Internal Audit - FS
aG Resources is looking for AM Internal Audit - FS for our office.
***The role will be based in the Pakistan back office supporting operations in KSA.
Academic & Professional Requirements:
- ACCA or CA Qualified with CPA Preferred.
- CIA qualification is a must.
- Additional qualifications/ certifications like CISA qualification and Risk Management Certifications from PRMIA or GARP would be an added advantage.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Currently working in a large consultancy firm (A Must)
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience working as an IA auditor for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm
- Financial sector experience is a must
- Banking, insurance and asset management would be an added advantage.
Technical Competency Requirements:
- Risk and Compliance Assessment
- Drafting Policies & Procedures for Internal Audit and Other functions for regulated entities
- Bring significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements:
- Assessing risk management and internal controls frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness
- Developing risk remediation strategies.
- Performing and interpreting gap analysis
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Management and related risk analysis, process analytics, and business intelligence
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills