Internal Audit Assistant
- Assist in performing internal audit fieldwork and provide assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system.
- Assist seniors in the discharge of their responsibilities.
- Perform other related tasks based on instruction from Management or Seniors.
- Prepare working papers, documenting audit procedures and techniques conducted, and results of audit checks.
- Analyze findings, determine possible causes and implications and develop recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements on gaps identified.
- Present and explain findings, provide advice on internal controls, promote implementation of recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements.
- Complete assigned projects in organized and efficient manner on time and within budget.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year audit experience
- Must be discipline, independent and committed to work in tight deadline with minimum supervision
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for detail
- Possess good analytical mind with good report writing and presentation skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all level of staff and client
- Must be willing to travel on short notice
- Must be a team player and able to work independently and deliver under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications