Tax Senior Associates (KL Office)
- Perform compliance services and assist in tax advisory/consultancy for clients.
- Assist and manage tax audit and investigation for clients.
- Communicate and attend to correspondences with clients and tax authorities.
- Assist with backlog direct and indirect tax submissions including but not limited to preparing tax computations, capital allowance schedules and completing tax return forms.
- Assist with desk/field tax audits and investigations.
- Completing the assigned tasks within the given deadline.
- Conduct research on tax advisory matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and/or part or full Professional qualification (ACCA/CTIM) or equivalent.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, have a sense of responsibility, honest, willing to work hard and able to work both individually and as a team.
- Candidate with at least 1 year of relevant working experience in the tax field is encouraged to apply.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia and English. Literacy in Mandarin would be an added advantage in liaising with Mandarin-speaking clients.