Senior Executive-Management Accounts
- Preparation of Management Packs for clients which involves preparation of Funding statement, cash flow projections & commentary on the Variances on P&L statement.
- Provision of New Accruals based on PO's pending invoice booking in the current month.
- Posting journal entries and Inter Company Recharge between group entities.
- Nominal Ledger Scrutiny of all the Nominal Account codes to ensure that the transactions are accurately recorded in that month.
- Run the Trial Balances - Monthly, Year to Date & up to previous year end.
- Preparing Prepayment schedules and releasing on time.
- Reversal of Old accruals, after they are closed, rejected or invoice received.
Qualifications: ACCA, CPA, CPT, CMA, CIMA, CA