Indirect Tax Analyst
Would you want to develop your career in our Global Financial Organization working with Indirect Taxation?
Would you like to collaborate with dynamic, cross-functional, and international teams?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business in technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls. This is including process simplification and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
You will support various tax jurisdictions for Europe Region to manage the calculation, filing, payment, and reconciliation. Covering international Indirect Taxes at Global Finance Organization.
As a Indirect Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to Indirect Tax Lead, working with the other Indirect Analysts within the regional groups for the Europe regions.
- Reviewing and control all the Indirect Tax calculations from our various ERPs.
- Completing the periodic filing and payment of all Indirect Taxes (VAT, GST, Withholding Taxes etc).
- Documenting and communicate abnormal tax expenses to Operations and Management.
- Reconciling all balance sheet tax accounts monthly and any other duties as required.
- Resolving or escalating any queries or issues received and support all Tax and statutory audits.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have education background in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related field. Professional qualification ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CA or equivalent is an advantage
- Have minimum 1 year Indirect Tax/ other taxes experience for any tax jurisdiction.
- Possess good analytical skills with proactive mindset, with the ability to bring expert advice and problem-solving skills to the team.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, with good spoken and written English.
- Be results-oriented, self-motivated, and have the ability to work solo and remotely.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About Us:We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.