Expression of Interest - Indigenous Finance Candidates
- Work with one of Australia’s largest companies that celebrates culture.
- Be part of a team that values flexibility and wellbeing
- Drive positive change and make an impact.
CommBank is seeking expressions of interest from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples to join our Finance Team.
We have a strong commitment to promoting the social, economic and financial inclusion of First Nations Australians. Through our Indigenous employment programs, we support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander job seekers to access career development opportunities across the Bank.
Joining CommBank means you’ll be a part of a community. That’s because our culture is all about creating a place where you can be you.
CommBank are seeking experienced candidates in
- Financial and Management Accounting,
- Data & Analytics; and
Typical roles include -
- Financial Analyst,
- Senior Finance Analyst,
- Finance Manager,
- Senior Finance Manager/Business Partner,
- Financial Control Analyst; and
- Audit and Assurance Roles.
Why choose CommBank -
Working with CommBank means your career and cultural heritage will be supported to thrive, with access to the below and more:
- Fortnightly Yarning Circles to connect with our Indigenous Employee Network
- External industry recognised courses with UNSW and KARI
- Special leave for attending cultural commitments including Sorry Business
- Staff discounts and deals across banking products, entertainment, dining and more
To learn more about how we’re committed to offering meaningful careers to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples within our Finance team, contact our dedicated Indigenous Careers team. They’re available to provide guidance and support with your application at every step of the way.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 28/12/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.