EY Turkey - Business Consulting / Enterprise Risk New Graduate 2023
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 6 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, Adana with more than 2000 people for 30 years.
As an Assistant, you will work on various projects where different industries in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Government & Public Sector, Telecommunications, Media & Entertaintment, Diversified Industrial Products, Automotive, Health, Retail and Consumer Products, Technology, Real Estate and etc.
Apply now if you are a 4th-year student graduating in June 2023 and interested in an entry level position in our Business Consulting Service Line.
We currently are seeking a highly motivated seniors to support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and participate in business development activities on strategic and priority accounts.
Our Enterprise Risk team members help clients address compliance, financial, operational and strategic risks. Risk professionals assist clients with establishing risk and control frameworks and programs, identifying and mitigating business risks, testing internal controls, developing internal audit plans, and providing audit services on a co-sourcing or outsourcing basis. They assess the current state of an organization's internal control and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls utilizing data analytics, latest technology and leading practices.
The matters we cover - we offer the following services to our clients:
- Enterprise risk management
- Internal audit
- Internal control
- Corporate governance
- Corporate resilience
- Risk and control analytics
- Governence Risk Complience including technology implementation
- Technology Risk
- Financial Services Risk Management
The job description explicitly does not cover financial audits and regulatory IT audits such as BDDK. The Enterprise Risk team is solely working on risk consulting engagements.
To qualify for the role you must have;
- Strong motivation for pursuing a risk domain career
- A recognized university degree in business, finance, accounting, data sciences, industrial/management engineering or other relevant discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to travel
When filling out the online form, please consider the mandatory items listed below:
- Select your education level* and language
- Select your preferred location (İstanbul or Ankara)
- Attach your resume
- Please apply only to one Service Line
The Recruiting Process
- First Interview
- Partner Interview
* Master’s degree students and university graduates from the last two years are also invited to apply.
Please choose and apply only to one Service Line. If you apply for this job advertisement, you will only be evaluated for Consulting.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.