FP&A Enablement Analyst
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The key role of the FP&A Enablement team is to support the Kerry business growth agenda by ensuring the right information, is with the right stakeholders at the right time. Together with the Global EPM team and other key stakeholders, this team will set the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class performance measurement reports.
The FP&A Enablement Accountant will deliver routine & non-routine financial reporting and analysis, supporting key stakeholders across Front, Middle & Back Office. This role will ensure the maintenance and governance of all transaction & master data for accurate & standardised performance reporting.
- Ensure reconciliation of data across all systems on a weekly basis, including post adjustments aligning to “one version of the truth”
- Support monthly system reconciliations, including data checks, and escalating issues in a transparent and collaborative manner if/as issues arise
- Support improvement efforts to drive data integrity in all dimensions within EPM
- Support global Enablement workstreams to streamline data governance templates and align on ways of working
- Integration of acquisitions into EPM as and when required
- Deliver routine performance reporting including preparation of routine reports and presentations to support key business stakeholders. Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Consolidate regional commentary as part of standard monthly actuals, forecasts and budget
- Coordination of key processes including flash, forecasts & budgets, preparing and issuing templates and instructions, collating inputs when received and loading to relevant systems as required
- Coordination of scorecard input process including collation of targets from insights teams, input into scorecard system, review of inputs for accuracy and distribution of scorecards
- Investigate root cause and resolve ad hoc user & data governance queries
- Become an Enablement SME/SAP superuser and deliver training sessions as required on AFO/GTM/data governance.
- Deliver information that promotes commonality of data management across the Group and a culture in which “one version of the truth” is used to support decision making
- Follow processes to ensure Governance of Master Data is aligned to one version of the truth
- Participate in the standardisation and simplification of all routine & non-routine performance reporting across the Group
- Execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e., performance reporting, forecasting, budgeting, scorecards & transaction data integrity
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Business or other numerical disciplines
- 1-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analysis & Commercial reporting role
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BW, CRM, EPM, Power BI is an advantage
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as PowerQuery, Business Objects is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/CIMA/CPA, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry highly desirable
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- High adaptability, with a strong learning and growth mindset
- Highly collaborative, helpful and a strong team player
- Results driven, confident, energetic and ambitious
- Strong communicator and comfortable building relationships with peers and stakeholders
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.