Opportunity for ACCA students/ affiliates with minimum of 6 months practical experience in Statutory Audit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing an audit plan of clients assigned with practical application of standards of auditing. Independently handling of Statutory Audit and Balance sheet finalization of companies (Only statutory audits).
- Having knowledge of standard of auditing and basic knowledge of accounting standards.
- Role involves client contacting client, collecting data, and finalising audits.
- Manage client expectation and should have analytical approach. Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6 months-2 years of minimum experience . ACCA student / affiliate are preferred. Experience of preparation of Balance sheets and practical knowledge of statutory audit is a must. Report writing is an important skill. Good command over English and communication skills are very important. In depth knowledge of audit of corporate clients