Senior Finance Process Optimisation Analyst - ISC - Cluster Lead
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
Senior Finance Analyst being FPO Cluster Lead - reports directly to the EMEA FPO Senior Manager, and supports cluster manufacturing site as part of the Finance Process Optimisation (FPO) team.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide manufacturing sites with execution and optimization processes. This role is part of the ISC Finance team and is expected to engage with site ISC Finance leaders at the manufacturing site level.
This position will play a key role across the finance process areas, as we deliver optimised global processes leveraging enable technologies.
The successful candidate for that role:
- Demonstrates personal characteristics including high energy, commitment to excellence, strong leadership, and a focus on responsibility and accountability.
- Presents a roll-up-the-sleeves mentality as well as a balance between world-class financial acumen and strong operational orientation.
- Is effective in formal and informal presentations (as the FPO team partners across the sites, functions, and business units).
- And should have a well-rounded background in financial reporting and analysis, cost accounting, and financial reporting.
- Driving a continuous improvement culture while executing financial processes across sites within the region.
- Maintaining and developing optimised financial processes supporting ISC Finance involving daily/weekly metric (KPI) reporting, month-end financial reporting, AOP and Forecast updates.
- Creating and developing site financial reporting presentations.
- Performing daily/monthly financial reporting, planning, forecasting, and associated efficiency reporting metrics.
- Performing infrastructure cost centre reporting for sites in scope.
- Coordinating forecast and AOP process including standardized reporting templates.
- Participating in finance initiatives to advance the functional standardization and modernization of processes.
- Finance Professional with +3 years of experience in manufacturing/supply chain working with global, diverse teams in a highly fluid matrix organization, as well as a thorough understanding and subject matter expertise of end-to-end process management and systems.
- Person experienced in the application and usage of standard work across all processes, working across multiple manufacturing sites and finance partners.
- Analyst with the ability to manage large amounts of data efficiently and ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated change driver with a proven track record of implementing changes and the capability to standardize, influence and collaborate across regional teams and cultures.
- Lean or continuous process improvement savvy with the capability to help execute the business case for change, by analyzing and leveraging best practices.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication, interpersonal, and execution skills, graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field (CPA or equivalent will be a plus).
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!