Senior Financial Analyst - Supply Chain Optimisation
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
As the Senior Financial Analyst in Cost Accounting, you will directly support the development and configuration of product cost structures resulting in the following:
- Accurate inventory valuation according to GAAP across all legal entities and multiple ERP platforms.
- Structured P&L management for Commercial COGS, Operations and Allocations.
- Enhanced overall product cost capabilities.
- Enabled accurate product margin visibility.
- Planning and managing day-to-day operations of the existing inventory valuation function from the management of current rates to monthly close and analysis.
- Managing reserves for inventory, development and maintenance of standard costs.
- Performing the monthly closing activities for inventory and functional support.
- Defining policies and procedures for all inventory valuation activities.
- Regularly interacting (weekly/daily) with the ISC Finance Leadership in providing key feedback on processes and expertise in cost accounting & operations.
- Driving process excellence and helping to set a direction for improvements in the function.
- Experienced Analyst with a proven track in cost accounting processes being able to possess the end-to-end view of product costing.
- Proactive person that will provide analysis of costs, and communication of issues and opportunities for margin improvement.
- Individual able to coordinate cross-functional resources and knowledge to achieve desired objectives.
- Process excellence driver able to set the direction for improvements.
- Fluent English speaker and graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- Experienced user of financial ERP systems (knowledge of JD Edwards, Hyperion Planning, Essbase or Cognos BI systems would be an asset).
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!