Internal Audit, Senior Associate, Assistant Manager
- Lead risk advisory projects from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing and reporting.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients
- Help our dynamic clients evaluate risks surrounding internal control over operations, financial reporting and compliance
- Create process narratives, identify key controls, and help our clients conclude on design and operating effectiveness of key controls
- Demonstrate clear and concise writing, and verbal skills to communicate complex issues in simple terms to clients and team members
- Produce quality deliverables evidenced through minimal review time and review notes
- Respond to client needs, acting as a primary contact with clients
- Balance competing priorities with minimal client disruptions, while maintaining project progress
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Finance or a related major
- Minimum 2 1/2 years of experience in working with public accounting firm or professional services firm with emphasis on governance, risk management, internal control and compliance consulting
- Industry experience in Financial Services or Oil & Gas is an added advantage
- CIA/CFE/CISA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA is preferred. (GTC provides extensive resources and support to enable our team to learn and grow and obtain professional certifications if you do not yet have one of these certifications)
- Exceptional people, project and client management skills gained by working in professional environments known for a client focus and exceptional delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely – also able to assess situations and ensure responses are well suited to various business situations
- Experience translating complicated issues into simple and easy to understand terms to guide clients and provide information
- Ability to adapt to unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.