Control Assurance - Senior Associate - Cairo
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex client engagements
- Managing and leading engagement teams, monitoring and mentoring junior team members and delivering assignments on time in accordance with the required PwC audit standards
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Identifying and developing client opportunities
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Experience in auditing Manufacturing, Financial Service and/or Oil & Gas clients will be preferred
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/ or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/ 400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, Ui Path.
- Excellent coaching, project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of working on multiple projects, managing your time effectively to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Commercial acumen and an interest in how complex organisations operate
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, excellent reporting / presentation writing skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, or equivalent;
- A technical background in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Accounting or similar will be preferred
- Specialist ERP system experience (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SQL).
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.