EMEA Fulfillment Senior Financial Analyst , Integrated Supply Chain (ISC)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
The EMEA Fulfillment Senior Financial Analyst role is responsible for supporting the EMEA Region Fulfillment teams within the Integrated Supply Chain Organization, Commercial Segment Teams as well as other stakeholders within Baxter.
- To rely on strong financial expertise across Accounting, FP&A and Decision Support combined with Operations and Business acumen and extensive communication skills to successfully operate in a high matrix environment (Executive & Senior Regional and Global stakeholders) when supporting key strategic decisions and ensuring ownership of financial process activities.
- To support the EMEA Fulfillment Finance Lead and work directly with Fulfillment Finance Manager being supported by 2 resources in the regional ISC FP&A COE.
The EMEA Fulfillment Senior Financial Analyst manages financial processes related to Fulfillment including Last Best Estimates (LBE), Forecasts, Annual Operating Plans and Long-Range Financial Plans with opportunities to support special projects and ad-hoc analysis, in close collaboration with the ISC FP&A COE (owning process and system).What will you be doing?
- Supporting planning and reporting processes – Monthly Financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plans and Quarterly Forecasts, LRP in close collaboration with the ISC Financial Planning & Analysis Center of Excellence.
- Being actively involved in month-end close in partnership with Baxter Business Service Centers (Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur) and ISC FP&A CoE, analyzing variances to the latest projection, forecast and budget, and communicating drivers for deviations to management with recommended actions.
- Understanding and explaining Baxter’s product sales/mix and how our sales impacts fulfillment spending.
- Identifying and communicating opportunities to improve both fixed and variable costs exist, influencing organizations to execute savings through Margin Improvement Plans which requires a deep understanding of fulfillment cost composition.
- Driving and improving financial acumen for NON-finance individuals, Implementing process improvements and simplification in cooperation with ISC FP&A COE.
- Highly energetic Analyst with 3+ years of experience in manufacturing and supply chain finance/accounting, as well as a thorough understanding and subject matter expertise of end-to-end process management and systems.
- A highly motivated person with a proven track record of implementing change, including large-scale global and digital transformations. Ideally having successfully completed a similar program for manufacturing/operations.
- Outstanding organization skills with demonstrated capability to standardize, influence and collaborate across regional teams and cultures including outsource providers.
- Professional with experience in working with a global, diverse team in a highly fluid matrix organization, capable to help execute the business case for change, by analyzing and leveraging best practices.
- Person committed to excellence with a Lean or continuous process improvement experience mindset, and excellent communication, interpersonal, and execution skills.
- In terms of education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
What do we offer?
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!