We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,500 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The payment officer will be part of a growing payroll department. Our Payment officer will more specifically be responsible to make all payments for our clients who have chosen this service. S/he will work closely with our senior colleagues and management in Belgium.
At this role you will have possibility to work fully remotely.
- Establish a good relationship with the payroll team and your direct payments colleagues;
- Work with the stakeholders, including the payment authorizers;
- Act as a subject matter expert in the payments field;
- Act as a team player and contribute to the growth of our team with your ideas;
- Answering daily emails and tickets;
- Use our Teams environment for daily updates and communications;
- Proactively report on payment statuses and follow-up with the team on:
- missing payment information,
- missing control documents,
- missing funds,
- approaching payment deadlines.
- Ensure compliance and follow required standard control procedures (e.g. according to our ISAE3402 certification);
- Support the payroll team with administrative tasks during calmer periods (e.g. KPI reporting, payroll document sharing/uploading, updating databases, etc)
- Participate in our training plan and work on your own development by identifying growth opportunities (you are in the driver's seat of your career);
- Assist with projects to build on the HRP department's daily operations;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proven experience in payments/accounts payable team is a plus
- Experience with using different banking platforms is a plus (Isabel, KBC dashboard, etc)
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Deadline oriented
- Responsible and organized
- Good communication skills - Communicates information in a clear and concise manner
- Be able to work remotely and keep good contact with TMF colleagues
- Experience working with a ticketing tool and automated workflows is a plus
- Team player
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
Applications close: 03 Oct 2023 Central European Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.