EY Trainee Scheme ( ACA / ACCA / CFA ) 2024 - 2025
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, while providing you with stretching and rewarding experiences, by being engaged in projects with some of the world’s most successful companies.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to train for a Professional Qualification (ACCA / ACA / CFA) in either our Nicosia or Limassol offices, in Assurance business service line.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong Bachelor's degree from a reputable University
- IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Skills and attributes for success:
- A high standard of spoken and written Greek and English is essential.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be favourably considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team working skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to high quality results and accuracy.
- Ideally, you will also have:
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
What we look for:
- Self - motivated individuals who are looking to develop a career in a professional services organization.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
In addition but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA , EY Masters in Business Analysis & EY Masters in Sustainability
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions and Tax, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal to be the best employer, a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience it’s yours to build.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentially.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.