Senior Financial Analyst
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Manage and coordinate monthly business review process and all financial cycles (Fcst/Plan/LRP) for APAC 7 markets (annual Sales ~$400M), ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the monthly reports, forecasts, and the annual budget / strategic plan preparation.
- Support and engage in the country level and regional monthly business performance review and prepare the materials for management review
- Partner with FP&A Regional, Local, and Corporate resources within commercial and manufacturing/supply chain organizations to understand, drive and support decision making ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Coordinate escalation / identification of issues and advise Finance leadership of potential business and / or operational risks.
- Perform strategic ad hoc reporting and financial analysis to assess business performance and facilitate decision making and business support.
- Optimize process flows and support on the global finance initiative implementation (Endeavor, FCCS, digitalization, automation etc.)
- Liaise with the FP&A Global Delivery Center (GDC) and other cross-functional leads to support the creation of budgets, forecasts and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality / control requirements.