ACCA Sponsorship Program
Objective: To provide graduates to equip requisite professional and technical skills to help them grow in their careers and become globally qualified accountants.
Scope & Application: Current ACCA students who have begun their ACCA journey (i.e. who are at Applied Skills level) in sync with requirement of ACCA membership’s Practical Experience Requirement (PER)
Remuneration: An industry competitive remuneration
- Accidental Insurance upto INR 5,00,000/-
- Health insurance upto INR 1.00,000/-
Reimbursement of ACCA registration fee and exam fees of up to Rs. 50,000 spread across in 3 years commitment period, subject to a maximum of 2 attempts per paper
- Staff will be provided with Paid leaves i.e., one per paper.
- Additional Examination preparatory leaves (unpaid) can be provided depending upon the Work requirement. (Subject to approval, it would be 2 days leaves per paper for March and December sitting)
- Candidates are requested apply via the mentioned link ( https://www.jotform.com/sgoel/PIFIntnl )
- Preliminary Zoom Interview from 25th to 30th December
- In person Interviews | 4th (Noida) & 5th January (Gurugram) 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be called out to the Venue, and all will go through the recruitment process.
- Onboarding & Go Live | 14th January 2022: The final shortlisted candidates will be given offer letters and inducted to become a SaMaritan with an expectation to join the 15-day onsite training program.