Senior Accountant at Accounting Department
Who we are looking for
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in economics
- 5+ experience for as an Accountant
- Knowledge of the English language (written and spoken). Other languages are a benefit.
- Strong communication skills and a reliable team player
- Knowledge of SAP and Pantheon is an advantage but not essential.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, and other necessary reports.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation.
- Posting of incoming supplier invoices
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and accompanying records
- Knowledge of the calculation of salaries and other benefits according to Federation Bosnia and Herzegovina regulations and regulations Repiblika Srpska
- Knowledge of petty cash posting
- Preparing different financial analyses and reports.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Participation in the creation of the master data base in the software used, according to the client's needs.
- Performing all tasks in accordance with the legal regulations and the stipulated deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You’ll grow your knowledge of accounting matters and tax-related tools and databases.
- You’ll work with a team of experienced professionals who will coach you.
- You’ll expand your network within Deloitte and clients.
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume in English or Bosnia/Croatian/Serbian at your earliest convenience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.
- Online Test (if applicable)
- Interview with HR department + Chief of Accounting department
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process, and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.