Senior in Audit SSC with Ukrainian & English language - Kraków - Warszawa - Łódź
As an auditor, your main goal will be to ensure credibility and verify the compliance of our clients' financial reporting with accounting principles. In this way, working in the audit project team you will play an important role, in helping companies to properly reflect the image of their current situation in the financial statements, which in a wider context ensures transparency of the financial market.
The possibilities that await you:
You will work with the largest companies in Poland, both international companies and the most interesting Polish entrepreneurs. We will provide experiences and development opportunities that will allow you to use your potential. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, which has already more than 100 Ukrainian employees including Ukrainian Executives, in which you will learn in detail how modern enterprises operate, having a real impact on improvements in their daily business operations. You will gain skills and recognized qualifications in the field of finance, while at the same time building a network of unique business contacts that will pay off for you in the future.
Your main tasks will be:
- Conducting projects related to the analysis of financial statements of companies being the subject of the audit
- Managing a project team of several people at our clients' premises
- Supporting the team in gaining an understanding of the business processes functioning in the audited companies
- Daily cooperation with clients and project coordination within the international network of EY offices
- Drawing conclusions from the areas of business activity analyzed by the project team
- Support of the statutory auditor in key discussions with the management boards of the audited companies
Necessary skills and experience:
- Experience gained in auditing and consulting company
- Interest in the specificity of work, analyzing current economic events
- Knowledge of Polish and/or international accounting standards
- The ability to manage and organize work in a team and the ease of establishing contacts
- Willingness to travel for several days
- Higher education and willingness to further personal development
- Good command in Ukrainian/Russian and English language
Your additional advantage will be:
- Started acquiring recognized qualifications in accounting and finance (Statutory Auditor, ACCA)
Who are we looking for:
If you have always been interested in working in an international environment, you have gained your experience in the field of finance, you have the ability to adapt quickly, you like to work in a project team; we are waiting just for you!
What we offer:
- Qualifications in the field of finance and the possibility of obtaining recognized certificates (Statutory Auditor, ACCA)
- Udemy for Business - access to over 3000 online trainings,
- Go Fluent – a platform that offers language courses at the level of your choice
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and the opportunity to earn an MBA from the renowned Hult International Business School
- Career Counselor – a dedicated, experienced advisor who supports your career development at EY
- various experiences in various projects
- opportunity to work within an international team
- buddy/shadowing that will help you to adjust quickly to a new environment
- Innovate EY – a unique program where you can create your own start-up using our know-how and financing
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corportate Credit Card
- EY Care&Wellness benefits program: massages, tickets, sports cards, life insurance – we have too many benefits (available online and offline) to fit in this ad
We create a workplace friendly to people with disabilities.
About EY Poland
We are a global consulting company - we help entrepreneurs, organizations and communities to best use their potential. Audit, consulting, legal, strategic, tax and transaction teams ask non-obvious questions in order to be able to find new answers to the complex challenges facing the world today.
We employ over 300,000 unique people in over 150 countries around the world. There are over 5000 of us in Poland, we work in: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Katowice, Kraków, Łódź, Poznań, Rzeszów and Wrocław.
We create amazing things together every day. We have people, development and training path, thanks to whom you will develop quickly, gaining experience on subsequent projects.
We care about the environment - not only business. EY announced - as the first company in the "big four" - a carbon reduction plan to meet the goal of net-zero emissions by 2025. As part of the plan, we reduced our global greenhouse gas emissions in fiscal 2021 by as much as 60% and achieved the goal of negative carbon dioxide emissions for the entire organization.
EY is an equal opportunity employer, we appreciate the diversity in the knowledge and experience of our employees. EY provides all applicants with equal opportunities in the recruitment process, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.