UK Accounts & Taxation Specialist
Position : Associate
Vacancies : 20
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining clients Books of Accounts which includes processing of Sales invoices, Purchase invoices, Recording Administration Expenses, Bank reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain accounting records and preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly management accounts as per client’s requirement.
- Preparing & submitting VAT returns for the clients within deadline.
- Analyzing General ledger, passing reclassification entries and yearend adjustments to finalize year end accounts of Companies
- AP & AR Analysis.
- Reconciling various ledgers like VAT, PAYE, Loans, etc.
- Producing required reports and filing accounts with HMRC/Companies House.
- Preparing timesheets and processing payroll for the clients.
- Preparing and filing Self‐Assessment Tax returns with HMRC as per client requirement.
- Communicating and managing the Practice client to manage daily workflow, discussing queries to ensure the delivery of task in time with zero errors. Candidate should be capable to work independently with minimal supervision
Job Location : Ahmedabad, GJ
Shift Timing : 10:30 am - 7:30 pm (1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday will be off)
- ACCA Affiliates
- 1-4 years experience into Accounting & Taxation
What We Offer:
- We are ACCA approved Employer.
- Continuous training and updating of knowledge in relevant field
- Stimulating work environment.
- Excellent long term career growth opportunities
- Continuous learning & development through internal and external training.
- Lunch is provided by the company