Senior Payroll Specialist
PwC is a powerful network of over 327,000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax, and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm in Ukraine is in Kyiv with full-service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance, corporate psychologist and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
- Support of employees during the war - partly or fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, material support for employees and their families.
We are seeking a senior accountant to our Payroll team in order to deliver exceptional client services.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us.
- Coordination of the work performed by consultants on engagements/tasks, ensuring accuracy in delivering day-to-day services for Clients on different Projects, Supervision end-to-end client engagements.
- Involvement in automation of Payroll programs (accounting software), identifying opportunities for continuous improvements in work (both HR and Payroll), incl. Projects’ Payroll programs, using various possible solutions for improvements (e.g. Alteryx, etc.).
- Consulting Clients on Payroll and HR related legislation.
- HR administration maintenance (including supervision).
- Participation in different interesting projects and tasks connected with HR and Payroll services (Health checks, payroll audits, reviews, etc.)
- Responsibility for several projects, coordination of the work of payroll consultants, control of their work and checking of:
- Payroll calculations based on information provided by Clients.
- Calculation of sick leaves, vacations, unpaid leaves, remuneration under civil agreements, etc.
- Processing payroll payment orders.
- Communication/correspondence with the client, employees on payroll and HR data.
- Tax reports, other payroll reports.
- HR documents (orders, staff list, sick leaves maintenance, timesheets, hiring documents, etc.).
- Analysis of sick lists, HR documents provided by Clients on correctness and compliance with the Ukrainian legislation.
- Set-ups of new HR and Payroll Projects.
- Assistance in adaptation of payroll software to the project needs/automation processes (setting technical tasks to programmers, etc.).
- University degree.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (payroll calculation, payroll tax reporting, HR) in outsourcing companies or equivalent experience in business.
- Experience in HR administration services.
- Experience in automation projects (work with Workday will be considered as an advantage).
- English proficiency at Intermediate level and above.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong team player.
- Positive attitude to work, readiness for overtime work and ability to work under pressure.
- Good managerial, organizational and communication skills.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Motivation to constantly learn and improve knowledge.