Intern in Tax Consulting and M&A department
PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance,corporate psychologist and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
- Support of employees during the war - partly or fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, material support for employees and their families.
PwC Ukraine is looking for a talented graduate/student to join our M&A Tax practice as the tax intern. You will have a unique opportunity to see how to apply your theoretical knowledge gained during your university studies in real business cases.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Student or graduate; degree preferably in tax, finance, economics, accounting, law.
- Knowledge of tax regulations and financial accounting is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of English as well as excellent knowledge of Ukrainian language: both written and verbal.
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Ambitious and career-minded.