300 - Derivatives, SrAssc-1
Job Description Summary
Candidate will be responsible for accurately administering domestic and foreign derivatives, including but not limited to swaps and options. This individual resolves data quality issues through interaction with other internal and external parties. The individual acts as a second level resource within assigned business unit to support transactions in accordance to established procedures. This individual performs various daily tasks within the business unit as necessary to support routines. Assists junior staff members with other related duties as required. Reviews work of junior team members for accuracy and serves as a resource.
- Administer all derivative trades in investment accounting system and OTC platform accurately and timely.
- Support calculation, confirmation, audits and controls surrounding OTC Derivatives.
- Solid understanding of OTC swaps products is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the swap life cycle is preferred.
- Initiate any related incoming or outgoing payments.
- Complete various position and payment reconciliations.
- Adhere to established operating, risk, and compliance controls and standard operating procedures.
- Elevate areas of potential loss/exposure immediately and include supporting documentation.
- Serves as a technical resource to Junior staff.
- Reviews and authorizes cash activity and reconciliations.
- Knowledge of downstream effects and economic impact of the different types of derivatives
- Ability to apply industry knowledge to help other staff members
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in accounting, finance or economics preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience preferred.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills including expressing complex ideas and concepts.
- Computer proficient including spreadsheet and database applications.
- Advanced Visual Basic and/or SharePoint experience a plus.
$58,240 - $83,200 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.