Internee x 2
Qualification: ACCA student (Applied skills level)
Stipend: PKR 15,000 – 18,000 per month
• Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients, and suppliers.
Key Skills Required
• Ability to work as part of a team and take directions accurately.
• Analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
• High level of accuracy.
• Extremely organized in a manner that is easily read by others.
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
• Administrative skills.
City: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Tenure: 3 months contract – extendable upon satisfactory performance