Associate, Internal Audit
- Conduct interviews with Auditee to understand the relevant business, operational & financial processes being audited
- Perform testing of controls and compliance to policies & procedures
- Carry out audit fieldwork as planned within specified deadline to identify areas of design effectiveness and control gaps/ deficiencies
- Report audit findings with proper evidence and recommend actions for improvement and process change
- Monitor changes in legislation, international standards, and best practices
- Perform follow-up audit to ensure agreed controls have been implemented satisfactorily
- Any other ad hoc assignments as requested by Audit Manager within the Risk Advisory field (i.e. risk management project, business continuity plan etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of internal auditing standards and COSO internal control framework
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.