Sr Assoc, Finance
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Provides support to the project team in CAPEX listing, financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Maintains detailed records of all project expenses for accounting purposes.
- Oversight of global transactions and processes for Fixed Assets and Lease Accounting, ensuring compliance with accounting policies.
- Monitoring and reviewing the month-end closing activities to ensure accurate and timely accounting records are maintained, including the review of monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, prepaid and accruals.
- Ensuring proper manufacturing accounting, analyzing the material movements, Work Order variance analysis and ensuring the WO’s are closed on time and keep monitoring over complete process and support the manufacturing function for smooth operations from the finance perspective.
- Must have experience in month end provision and accruals.
- Must have experience in month end books close in JD .
- Driving improvements to the efficiency of accounting processes and timeliness of deliverables.
- Other duties and special projects as required (e.g., analysis, automation, process standardization, etc.).