Process and Compliance Manager - Aftersales | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Finance
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Processes & Controls Manager will support in leading Global Aftersales in its process, controls and compliance strategies to ensure continuous improvement and to mitigate risk whilst improving internal control and efficiencies.
The incumbent will lead cross functional teams to assess processes and information streams using internationally recognised Quality Systems, Records and Information Management while owning the development of quality control, ensuring that business process models clearly articulate and support companies' objectives and value propositions.
The incumbent will support Global Aftersales Finance team in conjunction with operational teams including Body & Paint, Accessories, Parts, Tier-2, etc. in formulating and implementing internal control check points. He/she will assist in installing accurate metrics to indicate performance and recommend in taking corrective actions whenever necessary.
The incumbent will assist the Sr. Financial Controller in defining the project objectives, scope, organization, timelines and overall approach of spearheading the Global Aftersales goal of achieving the Group’s accepted quality and control standards.
What you will do:
- Understand current business process and identify business requirements via GAP analysis
- Analyse data and reports to provide recommendation for corrective actions
- Work independently with subject matter experts within the organisation to define concepts and take ownership for the direction of process owners
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Drive to eliminate the silos between operations, technology and support teams in any initiatives
- Be able to work with cross functional organization to build a sense of shared ownership and minimizes potential resistance
- Lead and draft the key processes and operational SOPs having financial implications with clear delegations and authorities
- Review the Tier-1 integration with Global aftersales and drive the operational effectiveness of the underlying processes including reporting, approval matrices, review mechanisms, etc. and drive the supporting functions
- Support the Sr. Financial Controller in resolution of the outstanding internal audit recommendations
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
Required Skills to be successful:
- Finance & Process experience
- Aftersales experience
- Audit or compliance background ideal.
About the Team:
In this role you will be working in a diverse and fast paced environment and reporting directly to the GM Finance.
What equips you for the role:
- MBA (Finance) with strong accounting knowledge or Member of a professional body of accountants (e.g. CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIA or ACMA) or be a partly qualified professional.
- Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, method, procedures, practices, tools and techniques.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with variety of levels of knowledge, skills and responsibilities.
- Extensive application of project management principles in managing projects and initiatives.
- Ability to articulate process and systems integrations applying best business practices.
- Vast working knowledge on various automotive processes (e.g. Sales, After sales, Supply Chain, Leasing, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the automotive industry
- Thorough knowledge of automotive sales processes
- Excellent understanding of SAP IS Auto system and preferably Ariba P2P. SAP BI and SAP BPC experience is an added advantage.
- A thorough understanding of an ERP application and its integration to finance along the entire supply chain.
- Good working knowledge in MS Visio
- Strong analytical skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- A team player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural awareness
- Able to build strong relationships
- Result oriented approach.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.