As an experienced Senior Consultant within our Corporate Tax practice you will be mentored by our industry leaders, developing your knowledge and skills in complex compliance and consulting tax work.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Undertaking tax due diligence assignments and transactional work
- Researching and drafting advice on complex technical matters
- Liaising with the ATO regarding client matters
- Preparation and review of income tax returns and work papers
- Preparation and review of tax effect accounting calculations
- Helping to mentor and develop technical skills of graduates and junior staff
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Hold a university degree in accounting and/or law (or related disciplines)
- Display demonstrated experience in a Corporate Tax
- Completed a CA/CPA qualification, Graduate Diploma or Masters
- Strong client advisory and communication skills
- Experienced level of tax compliance background, with a passion for improving your advisory technical expertise and knowledge
- Extensive consulting exposure to a range of clients, ideally including cross-border structures, financing arrangements and transactions
- 3+ years of experience in a Corporate Tax team, ideally from a Big 4 or mid-tier, looking to further your career.
About the team
BDO’s Brisbane Tax practice is a major player within the local marketplace, advising many of Queensland’s leading public and private sector organisations across a diverse industry base. The BDO Brisbane Tax Team provides the Brisbane market with a full tax service offering, Corporate & International Tax, Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing and Research & Development. The team is led by 9 Brisbane based specialist tax partners with over 60 tax professionals in the team. Due to consistent growth and expansion within the market, we are currently sourcing an Experienced Senior Consultant to work within our Corporate Tax team.
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply or for further information please contact Donna O'Loughlin on 3237 5796. Learn more what we offer at BDO.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.